This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Hon. Oliver Stanley
Former MP for Bristol West
- Also represented Westmorland
We’re missing a photo of Hon. Oliver Stanley. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 29 October 1924 — General election
- Left Parliament on 10 December 1950 — Died
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Oral Answers to Questions — Ministry of Supply: Surplus Cars (Sale) (1 May 1950)
“If that is so, Sir, why has it been the custom of the Minister to say, " With the hon. Member's permission " if, in fact, it is not required?”
- Oral Answers to Questions — War Pensioners (Petrol Duty) (25 Apr 1950)
“Is not the right hon. Gentleman quite wrong in saying that the tax is not in force, since it came into force at six o'clock on Budget Day?”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Agriculture (Government Policy) (24 Apr 1950)
“Will the right hon. Gentleman take notice that the more he sacks his colleagues the more he will restore confidence to all branches of industry?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.