This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Hon. Michael Astor
Former MP for East Surrey
- Also represented Surrey Eastern
We’re missing a photo of Hon. Michael Astor. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 5 July 1945 — General election
- Left Parliament on 5 October 1951 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Oral Answers to Questions — Treason Law (23 Jul 1951)
“In view of the range and scope of Communist activities in the country today, is it not evident that stronger deterrents and measures are needed in this respect? Surely, with due respect, the delay which the right hon. and learned Gentleman has announced to the House is most disquieting. Would he not give an assurance that we shall get an earlier answer, without saying what the answer will be?”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Armed Forces: Korea (Enemy Equipment) (20 Jun 1951)
“Can the right hon. Gentleman tell the House how much postwar Russian equipment is involved?”
- Orders of the Day — Finance Bill: New Clause. — (Amendment of Rate of Excise Duty on Private Motor Cars.) (14 Jun 1951)
“I agree with one thing the Chancellor said, and that is that nearly all the arguments which can be advanced in favour of this Clause are already well known to the Committee. I have one suggestion which might help him to accept the substance of the new Clause. The Chancellor told the Committee that he cannot afford the loss of the £6 million Revenue, quite apart from anything else. Let...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.