This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr Michael Alison
Former MP for Selby
- Also represented Barkston Ash
We’re missing a photo of Mr Michael Alison. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 15 October 1964 — General election
- Left Parliament on 8 April 1997 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Orders of the Day — Police Bill [Lords]: Christian Millennium Projects (19 Mar 1997)
“I am glad to have this opportunity late in the life of the present Parliament—not to mention late in the day—to raise a topic that bears as much on the future as on the past: the coming millennium celebrations, and the Christian input to the various projects that have been proposed. I am especially grateful to my right hon. Friend the Secretary of State for National Heritage for...”
- Merchant Shipping and Maritime Security Bill [Lords]: Church of England (General Synod) (Measures) (17 Mar 1997)
“Mr. Deputy Speaker, I am speechless.”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Education and Employment: Marriage and Christian Values (26 Feb 1997)
“Although my right hon. Friend and my hon. Friend must necessarily be reactive in responding to the SCAA national forum initiative on values in education, the Government as a whole can be thoroughly positive and proactive in supporting and promoting, not least in schools, the Christian ideal of marriage, as was vividly demonstrated by the Lord Chancellor's significant speech on 11 February...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.