This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr Matthew Parris
Former MP for West Derbyshire
We’re missing a photo of Mr Matthew Parris. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 3 May 1979 — General election
- Left Parliament on 15 April 1986 — unknown
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Oral Answers to Questions — Prime Minister: Engagements (10 Apr 1986)
“Can my right hon. Friend find time to express to Fidel Castro, through the Cuban ambassador, her congratulations on his decision to sell Cuban council houses to their existing tenants?”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Transport: Transport Act 1985 (17 Mar 1986)
“In the past, have metropolitan authorities been getting more, or less, than their fair share of the total amount of subsidy?”
- Orders of the Day — Passenger Transport Authorities' (11 Feb 1986)
“I should like to set the record straight on what my right hon. Friend the Secretary of State for Transport said in his speech to the Bus and Coach Council this evening. I listen often with interest and usually with admiration to what the hon. Member for Wigan (Mr. Stott) says, but what he said about my right hon. Friend's speech did not represent fairly what my right hon. Friend was trying to say.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.