This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lorraine Fullbrook’s activity (no more than once per day)
Conservative MP for South Ribble
- Entered Parliament on 6 May 2010 — General election
- Send a message to your MP (via WriteToThem.com)
- Sign up to HearFromYourMP to get messages from your MP
- Help us add video by matching a speech by Lorraine Fullbrook
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lorraine Fullbrook voted on key issues:
- Voted very strongly for equal gay rights. votes
- Voted against a more proportional system for electing MPs. votes
- Voted very strongly for greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Has never voted on a smoking ban. votes
- Voted strongly for more EU integration. votes
- Voted for automatic enrolment in occupational pensions. votes
- Voted very strongly for encouraging occupational pensions. votes
- Voted very strongly for university tuition fees. votes
- Voted for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year. votes
- Voted very strongly for increasing the rate of VAT. votes
- Voted for replacing Trident. votes
- Voted for Labour's anti-terrorism laws. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Occasionally rebels against their party in this parliament.
Topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Departments: Home Department, Defence, Women and Equalities
- Subjects (based on headings added by Hansard): Extradition, International Women’s Day, Eurofighter Typhoon
(based on written questions asked by Lorraine Fullbrook and answered by departments)
- Oral Answers to Questions — Prime Minister: Engagements (12 Sep 2012)
“Local businesses and industrious people in my constituency of South Ribble are working hard and playing their part to aid the recovery of the economy. Will my right hon. Friend the Prime Minister join me in condemning the irresponsible threats of co- ordinated strike action by the trade unions, which will do nothing but undermine the efforts of my constituents?”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Defence: Family Migration (11 Jun 2012)
“I welcome the fact that an English language requirement has been introduced for foreign spouses coming to the UK. What further measures will be put in place to ensure that those coming here legally can be properly integrated into our communities?”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Communities and Local Government: High Streets (30 Apr 2012)
“What steps his Department is taking to support local high streets.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 2 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 65.86% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 1 annotation on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 131 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Lorraine Fullbrook’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 6 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Register last updated: 7 May 2013. More about the Register