This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr Julian Snow
Former MP for Lichfield and Tamworth
- Also represented Portsmouth Central
We’re missing a photo of Mr Julian Snow. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 5 July 1945 — General election
- Left Parliament on 29 April 1970 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Oral Answers to Questions — S/VTOL Aircraft Services (29 Apr 1970)
“Does not this question demonstrate how wise the Government were to give prompt financial aid to the Britten-Norman aircraft, the Islander, which is a feeder aircraft now much in use overseas, and which could be used far more in this country?”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Social Services: Abortions (13 Apr 1970)
“Will my right hon. Friend take into account, as I hope he will, the fact that most people in this country accept that his statement, to which he has referred, summed up the attitude about the sum of human unhappiness which has been prevented?”
- Middle East (13 Apr 1970)
“The right hon. Gentleman talks about the refugees in that context. Will he bear in mind that there are thousands of Jewish refugees who have been expelled from Arab countries whose lives are likely to be intolerable?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.