This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr Joseph Slater
Former MP for Sedgefield
We’re missing a photo of Mr Joseph Slater. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 23 February 1950 — General election
- Left Parliament on 29 April 1970 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Clause 1: Requirement of Equal Treatment for Men and Women in Same Employment (22 Apr 1970)
“The hon. Gentleman cannot have been taking notice of what my hon. Friend said in moving the Amendment. The Opposition are getting nearly everything for which they asked in Committee.”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Housing (17 Mar 1970)
“On a point of order. During my 20 years as a Member of this House, I have never known so much latitude granted to a Leader of the Opposition—[HON. MEMBERS: "Oh."]—in asking a question and being given permission by the Chair to do so at such length. Is it not time that this was stopped?”
- Orders of the Day — Post Office Bill: The Minister of Posts and Telecommunications (22 Jul 1969)
“I beg to move, That this House doth agree with the Lords in the said Amendment. This is a drafting Amendment arising out of Clause 2(3). The House of Commons Disqualification Act, 1957, contains a provision for the reprinting of that Act as amended from time to time by any other Act. As Clause 2(3)(a) does not make any verbal Amendment of the text of the 1957 Act, it would not, on its own,...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.