This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr John Thomas
Former MP for Dover
We’re missing a photo of Mr John Thomas. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 5 July 1945 — General election
- Left Parliament on 3 February 1950 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Orders of the Day — Profits Tax Bill (11 Nov 1949)
“The right hon. Gentleman has given a figure of the amount of tax involved but he has not given the figure which this Bill will add to that figure. Would he mind giving the figure separately as affected by this Bill?”
- Orders of the Day — Finance Bill: Clause 19. — (Interest Payable Abroad to Be Deductible in Computing Profits in Certain Cases.) (23 Jun 1949)
“He pays rates and taxes, so what is the difference?”
- Orders of the Day — Finance Bill: Clause 20. — (AMENDMENT OF FINANCE ACT, 1946, s. 27.) (23 Jun 1949)
“Why the working class only?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.