This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Sir John Hall
Former MP for Wycombe
We’re missing a photo of Sir John Hall. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 4 November 1952 — unknown
- Left Parliament on 19 January 1978 — Died
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Oral Answers to Questions — Oral Answers to Questions: Retail Price Index (5 Dec 1977)
“Will not the Minister agree that the increase in earnings is likely to be much nearer 15 per cent. or 16 per cent. than the 10 per cent. guideline? If that is so, how does he anticipate keeping inflation within single figures?”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Fire Service (Dispute) (21 Nov 1977)
“While I have considerable sympathy for the firemen's case, is the Secretary of State aware that in the High Wycombe station there are some 12 members of the British Fire Service Federation who have remained on duty to give a vital service to a high-risk town? Is the right hon. Gentleman further aware that in consequence they have been subjected to vicious abuse and some violence by so-called...”
- Clause 4: Proposals to Investigate Price Increases (21 Jun 1977)
“On a point of order, Mr. Deputy Speaker——”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.