This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr John Garrett
Former MP for Norwich South
- Entered Parliament on 28 February 1974 — General election
- Left Parliament on 8 April 1997 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Meat Hygiene Service (Report) (6 Mar 1997)
“Given the increase in E. coli infection foreshadowed by the report, why did the Minister subsequently cut by £2 million the funding for food safety research being carried out by the food research institute in Norwich, which specialised in examining the causes and effects of E. coli poisoning?”
- Opposition Day: National Health Service (24 Feb 1997)
- E. Coli (Pennington Report) (15 Jan 1997)
“Why have the Government recently cut £2 million from the budget of the Food Research Institute in Norwich, when that institute was a pioneer in studying the causes and effects of E. coli infection? In retrospect, was that not a mistaken judgment?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.