This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr Hervey Rhodes
Former MP for Ashton-under-Lyne
We’re missing a photo of Mr Hervey Rhodes. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 2 October 1945 — unknown
- Left Parliament on 31 August 1964 — unknown
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Ferranti LTD. (Lang Report) (30 Jul 1964)
“So has the country.”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Industry, Trade and Regional Development: Wool Textiles (Exports to U.S.A.) (23 Jul 1964)
“Does the Minister agree that the wool trade has shown great resilience in exports by exceeding this year the export figures to foreign countries for the past five years? Is the Minister aware, however, that we could do even better in our trade if we got as good assistance from Government organisations here as the Japanese get from their Government?”
- Orders of the Day — Finance Bill: New Clause. — (Increased Relief: Persons over 65 with Small Incomes.) (9 Jun 1964)
“I am very proud to follow right hon. and hon. Members who have spoken in the debate, but I think that the hon. Member for Walsall, South (Sir H. d'Avigdor-Goldsmid) will agree that being on an organisation which today receives many appeals from the most-hard-done-by members of the community is an experience that it would do a lot of people good to have. I have been associated for some time...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.