This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr Henry Haslam
Former MP for Horncastle
We’re missing a photo of Mr Henry Haslam. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 29 October 1924 — General election
- Left Parliament on 15 June 1945 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Agriculture (Prices). (26 Jan 1944)
“Only Schedule D?”
- Orders of the Day — Pensions Appeal Tribunals Bill (24 Jun 1943)
“Like all those who have spoken before me to-day, I give a warm welcome to this Bill. I believe it is necessary that there should be tribunals to review the cases, which have constantly cropped up, of men who are dissatisfied, often rightly, with the decisions which have been arrived at. I intend to make only a few remarks and confine myself to only one particular point, but before doing so I...”
- Orders of the Day — Civil Defence ("truth"). (15 Oct 1941)
“Have these people been attacked solely because they are Jews, or for other causes?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.