This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr Harold Neal
Former MP for Bolsover
- Also represented Clay Cross
- Entered Parliament on 14 April 1944 — unknown
- Left Parliament on 29 April 1970 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Orders of the Day — Local Government (Derbyshire) (14 Feb 1968)
“Will my hon. friend give way?”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Gas: North Sea Gas (12 Dec 1967)
“Will my right hon. Friend assure the House that this argument about prices is not depriving consumers of early participation in the use of North Sea gas?”
- Clause 7.: (Increase in Membership of the National Coal Board.) (5 Dec 1967)
“I do not intend to delay the Committee for long at this hour, but I would be failing in my duty if I did not express my direct opposition to the proposal in the Clause to increase from 11 to 16 the membership of the Board. After long and unique experience of the industry, including Ministerial experience, I cannot imagine why this proposal has been foisted on the Minister in this way. More...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.