This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr George Mackie
Former MP for Caithness and Sutherland
We’re missing a photo of Mr George Mackie. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 15 October 1964 — General election
- Left Parliament on 10 March 1966 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Oral Answers to Questions — Scotland: School-leaving Age (Teachers) (9 Mar 1966)
“asked the Secretary of State for Scotland whether he will make a statement on the progress towards getting enough teachers in Scotland to raise the school-leaving age in 1970.”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Nassau Agreement (3 Mar 1966)
“Would the Prime Minister care to say what circumstances have changed and whether the dangers of proliferation are greater or less than when he took office and when he made his pledge about re-negotiating?”
- Oral Answers to Questions — National Finance: Scotch Whisky (22 Feb 1966)
“asked the Chancellor of the Exchequer how much revenue has been collected from whisky duty in 1965–66 as against a similar period in 1964–65.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.