This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mrs Freda Corbet
Former MP for Camberwell Peckham
- Also represented Camberwell North West
We’re missing a photo of Mrs Freda Corbet. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 5 July 1945 — General election
- Left Parliament on 8 February 1974 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE REORGANISATION BILL [Lords]: General Powers and Duties of Secretary of State to Provide Services (12 Jun 1973)
“Has the hon. Gentleman never heard of London County Council, the predecessor of the GLC, which ran a very large ambulance service which was the core of the GLC service as it is known today?”
- Orders of the Day — Finance Bill: Replacement of Business Assets: Exemption to Companies Carrying on Mutual Business with Its Members (6 Jul 1971)
“Has the hon. Gentleman given up all idea of what he used to say in opposition with regard to inflationary effect upon capital gains tax, which would have had a great deal to do with this case had the Government been able to rectify what I thought myself was an error on the part of the Labour Government?”
- Orders of the Day — Education (21 Apr 1971)
“May one hon. Lady say to another hon. Lady the hon. Member for Merton and Morden (Miss Fookes), how much she enjoyed her maiden speech? I recall the maiden speech of the right hon. Lady on the Government Front Bench, which was of equally good calibre. The hon. Lady may well hope that some time in due course she will adorn the Front Bench. It was very pleasing to hear the comments of my...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.