This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr Frank Collindridge
Former MP for Barnsley
We’re missing a photo of Mr Frank Collindridge. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 16 June 1938 — unknown
- Left Parliament on 5 October 1951 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Orders of the Day — Coal (24 Jun 1948)
“Why did not hon. Members opposite do it before?”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Trade and Commerce: Leather (Boot Repairing) (23 Jun 1947)
“I have been asked to reply. The quality of leather has improved since the war ended, and endeavours are being made to improve it further, but we are not yet able to import the proportion of better class hides we should like.”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Trade and Commerce: Grantham Productions, Limited (Factories) (23 Jun 1947)
“Mr. F. Sidney Cotton has represented the purchasers of the assets of Grantham Productions, Limited, for whom the allocation of the factories is to continue. It is not intended to continue production of motor cars at these factories.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.