This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr Evelyn Strachey
Former MP for Dundee West
- Also represented Dundee; Birmingham Aston
We’re missing a photo of Mr Evelyn Strachey. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 30 May 1929 — General election
- Left Parliament on 15 July 1963 — Died
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Oral Answers to Questions — Central Africa (Victoria Falls Conference) (9 Jul 1963)
“Is the First Secretary aware that we on this side certainly wish to congratulate him on this timely success and on his performance on"Panorama" last night? Is he also aware, however, that his success at the Victoria Falls conference was on the easier part of the problem and that the more difficult part, the future of Southern Rhodesia, still lies ahead of him?”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Trade and Commerce: Jute (2 Jul 1963)
“Will the President of the Board of Trade recognise that if he did obey the dictates of the court he would have a tragic unemployment problem on his hands in Dundee, and will he think very carefully of the vital interests of Dundee before he does anything of the sort?”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Trade and Commerce: South Africa (Supply of Arms) (2 Jul 1963)
“If the right hon. Gentleman thinks that the Government's policy is perfectly defensible, will not he give us the details of it so that we may judge whether it is or not?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.