This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr Eric Cockeram
Former MP for Ludlow
- Also represented Bebington
We’re missing a photo of Mr Eric Cockeram. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 18 June 1970 — General election
- Left Parliament on 18 May 1987 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Oral Answers to Questions — Trade and Industry: Export Credit Insurance (25 Mar 1987)
“Is my hon. Friend aware that he is not quite correct to say that there are absolutely no restrictions? The ECGD operates restrictions in that it deals with the basket of an exporter's insurance needs, whereas in the private sector the exporter can choose to insure with different companies for different markets. The ECGD will not permit that.”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Agriculture, Fisheries and Food: Dairy Products (22 Jan 1987)
“Will my right hon. Friend confirm that, according to the figures for the last year for which they are available, over 40 per cent. of butter produced in Britain was sold into intervention? Therefore, is it not time that the Milk Marketing Board gave less emphasis to computers and statistics and more emphasis to the purpose for which it was set up, which was incorporated in its title,...”
- Oral Answers to Questions: Severe Weather Payments (13 Jan 1987)
“Is it not the case that the Conservative party first introduced this payment and that therefore by their bleatings the Labour party is shedding mere crocodile tears, otherwise it would have taken steps when it had the power to do so?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.