This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr Emanuel Shinwell
Former MP for Easington
- Also represented Seaham; Linlithgowshire
We’re missing a photo of Mr Emanuel Shinwell. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 15 November 1922 — General election
- Left Parliament on 29 April 1970 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Oral Answers to Questions — Merchant Shipping (Pilot Ladders) Rules 1965 (29 Apr 1970)
“Are we to understand that disagreement was expressed by the Chamber of Shipping on behalf of shipowners in general on the ground of cost, and is not it shocking that the pilots' lives should be in jeopardy because of minor expenditure on the provision of the necessary equipment?”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Civil Service: Minister without Portfolio (Speech) (23 Apr 1970)
“Is my right hon. Friend aware that we applaud the efforts of the Minister without Portfolio and that if he goes on talking as he does we shall be delighted? May I also take the opportunity to congratulate my right hon. Friend the Prime Minister on his success in Scotland with the Trades Union Congress? Has he noted that in spite of his success the congress passed a resolution by a large...”
- Education Bill (22 Apr 1970)
“With great respect, will you accept a point of order from this side of the House, Mr. Speaker? I understand that you have given a decision, having listened to the submission of the hon. Lady the Member for Finchley (Mrs. Thatcher)—[Interruption.] Mind your own business.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.