This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mrs Elaine Kellett
Former MP for Lancaster
We’re missing a photo of Mrs Elaine Kellett. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 18 June 1970 — General election
- Left Parliament on 8 April 1997 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Electronic Devices (Madam Speaker's Statement): Social Services (12 Mar 1997)
“Does my right hon. Friend agree that all that he seeks to achieve in the White Paper is already being achieved by the Abbeyfield Society, which provides extremely good value for money and charges £100 a week less than many other providers? It also moves people seamlessly from one form of care to another, virtually until the end of their days. Those who use its services are extremely...”
- Orders of the Day — Opposition Day: Public Responsibility For Social Justice (10 Mar 1997)
“The hon. Lady made some interesting observations about people saying not, "What can I do about it?", but, "What are they going to do about it?" I received 30 letters from children at a school in my constituency asking what I, the Government or somebody else could do. Only one out of 30 letters said, "What can I do?" It seems to me that the desire to fob off responsibility starts at far too...”
- Firearms (Amendment) Bill: Having Small-Calibre Pistol Outside Premises of Licensed Pistol Club (18 Feb 1997)
“The gun was certainly lawfully held, but the process by which Hamilton obtained the certificate was ludicrously slack. Had that man's record been considered by the police in granting the certificate, he would never have had the licence.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.