This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr Donald Thompson
Former MP for Calder Valley
- Also represented Sowerby
We’re missing a photo of Mr Donald Thompson. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 3 May 1979 — General election
- Left Parliament on 8 April 1997 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Orders of the Day — Police Bill [Lords]: Regulations (19 Mar 1997)
“When all that is finished, who will own the licence, the agency or the individual?”
- Oral Answers to Questions — National Heritage: Weekly Lottery Draws (3 Mar 1997)
“Did my right hon. Friend hear any complaints about the national lottery when she visited my constituency a few Fridays ago, and met business women and some of the ladies and gentlemen who have benefited from the £2 million of lottery money and millennium money that my constituency has received in the past few years?”
- Opposition Day: National Health Service (24 Feb 1997)
“Will the right hon. Gentleman give way?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.