This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr Christopher Soames
Former MP for Bedford
We’re missing a photo of Mr Christopher Soames. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 23 February 1950 — General election
- Left Parliament on 10 March 1966 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Oral Answers to Questions — Vietnam: Hanoi (Representations) (28 Feb 1966)
“Surely the right hon. Gentleman appreciates that this is not the point? Will he tell us whether or not progress was made by the Prime Minister either on this or any other outstanding problem as a result of his visit to Moscow? In fact, the answer is "no". Is not this exactly what the right hon. Gentleman expected?”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Anglo-United Arab Republic Financial Agreement (28 Feb 1966)
“This is one of the matters which we understood the hon. Gentleman was to take up on his visit to Cairo fairly recently. Has there been any improvement in the situation since his visit?”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Indonesia (28 Feb 1966)
“While fully agreeing that our representation in Djakarta should be sufficient for this purpose, does not the hon. Gentleman agree that the fact that the Government in the Defence White Paper have announced that there is not to be a carrier force in the Far East after the mid '70s—”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.