This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr Arthur Tree
Former MP for Harborough
We’re missing a photo of Mr Arthur Tree. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 28 November 1933 — unknown
- Left Parliament on 15 June 1945 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Oral Answers to Questions — Resettlement (Training Allowances): Historic Buildings (List) (14 Jun 1945)
“My right hon. Friend has now decided to appoint a Committee to advise him on this subject, and it is hoped to announce the names shortly.”
- Ministry of Civil Aviation Bill (11 Apr 1945)
“May I ask your guidance, Mr. Deputy-Speaker? I understood that this was a short enabling Bill, for setting up a Minister and a Ministry of Civil Aviation. Are we to be allowed to debate very widely the whole subject of the White Paper?”
- Orders of the Day — Civil Aviation (20 Mar 1945)
“Is it not envisaged that that tribunal should also be the licensing authority for any new routes that are to be considered?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.