This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr Anthony Marlowe
Former MP for Hove
- Also represented Brighton
We’re missing a photo of Mr Anthony Marlowe. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 15 November 1941 — unknown
- Left Parliament on 24 June 1965 — unknown
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Oral Answers to Questions — Housing: Owner-occupiers (Mortgage Interest Rates) (23 Mar 1965)
“On a point of order. Before we come to the Prime Minister"s Questions, may I ask for your guidance, Mr. Speaker? Is it possible for us so to fill up the Order Paper that 3.15 p.m. never comes?”
- Local Government Boundaries Northampton (Conduct of Home Secre- Tary) (25 Feb 1965)
“Would the right hon. Gentleman deal with the specific matter dealt with in The Times leader recently, whether it is the duty of a commissioner to take political considerations into account at all?”
- Resale Prices Bill (23 Mar 1964)
“Amendment No. 14 is self-explanatory. In it I have included a number of articles which are sold by the small shop keeper. I am not so much concerned with the big manufacturer as with the small shop keeper, and all the articles which I have listed are articles in respect of which representations have been made to me by my constituents. I have had interviews with representatives of each of the...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.