This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Hon. Anthony Berry
Former MP for Enfield, Southgate
- Also represented Southgate
We’re missing a photo of Hon. Anthony Berry. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 15 October 1964 — General election
- Left Parliament on 12 October 1984 — Died
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Prayers: Local Government (Interim Provisions) Bill (29 Jun 1984)
“Is my right hon. Friend aware that he is correct in saying that Londoners warmly welcome his pledge that the GLC will still be abolished, despite what happened last night? Is not the Opposition wish to have these elections to cover a small period—perhaps only a month or two—yet another example of the way in which they are prepared to waste ratepayers' money?”
- Order of the Day: Sub-Post Office, Tottenham (Shooting Incident) (15 Jun 1984)
“How many attacks on post office staff have occurred in recent years, and how many of those attacks have involved the use of weapons, especially firearms?”
- Orders of the Day — Greater London Council (Money) (No. 2) Bill (By Order) (12 Jun 1984)
“When I moved the motion, I said that there is money available for all those schemes, if those responsible in the GLC are prepared to spend money on them. The money is there. Why do they not spend it on the schemes?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.