How Andrew McDonald voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted very strongly against fewer MPs in the House of CommonsDetails
- Has never voted on removing hereditary peers from the House of LordsDetails
- Voted very strongly against reducing central government funding of local governmentDetails
- Voted moderately for more EU integrationDetails
- Voted strongly against greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during electionsDetails
- Voted very strongly against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Andrew McDonald never rebelled against their party in this parliament
Will the Minister not acknowledge that to replace services provided in my area by the North East Refugee Service with a simple telephone call is detrimental to the cohesion of services that work together in that locality?
Will the Minister give way?
Will the Minister give way?
More of Andrew McDonald's recent appearances
Labour MP for Middlesbrough
Topics of interest
- Work and Pensions
- Communities and Local Government
- Culture Media and Sport
- Railways: Industrial Disputes
- Fire Services
- Curzon Institute
- Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Bill
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 50 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 24 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 70.43% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 30 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Andrew McDonald’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 31 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 7 Apr 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Payments from ComRes
, 4 Millbank, London, SW1P 3JA, for parliamentary panel surveys:
Payment of £75 for parliamentary panel survey on 31 May 2013. Hours:15 mins. (Registered 5 July 2013)
Payment of £75 for parliamentary panel survey on 24 November 2013. Hours: 15 mins. (Registered 28 November 2013)
Payment of £75 for parliamentary panel survey on 5 February 2014. Hours: 15 mins. (Registered 12 March 2014)
Payment of £80 from YouGov
, 50 Featherstone Street, London, EC1Y 8RT, for parliamentary panel survey on 24 November 2013. Hours: 15 mins. (Registered 28 November 2013)
8. Land and Property
Residential property in Middlesbrough. (Registered 28 December 2012)
Solicitor (not currently employed as such) (Registered 28 December 2012)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.