How Sarah Champion voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Has never voted on removing hereditary peers from the House of LordsDetails
- Voted moderately for more EU integrationDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Voted strongly against greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during electionsDetails
- Has never voted on reducing central government funding of local governmentDetails
- Voted very strongly against increasing the rate of VATDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Sarah Champion never rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government (1) what the mean retirement age of a firefighter was in each of the last 10 years; (2) how many firefighters in South Yorkshire retired before the age of 60 in each of the last 10 years; (3) how many firefighters in Rotherham retired before the age of 60 years in each of the last 10 years.
To ask the Secretary of State for Education (1) what plans he has in place to support children’s centres that wish to move towards a co-operative model following their proposed closure; (2) if he will provide funding for the transition of children’s centres to new structures; (3) what steps he has taken to ensure the quality of service provided by co-operative model...
To ask the Secretary of State for International Development what recent assessment she has made of the levels of poverty among Tamils living in Sri Lanka.
More of Sarah Champion's recent appearances
Labour MP for Rotherham
Topics of interest
- Work and Pensions
- NHS: Finance
- Children’s Centres
- Offenders: Rehabilitation
- Taxation: Gaming Machines
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 7 Apr 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Payments from Ipsos MORI
, 79-91 Borough Road, London, SE1 1FY for completing surveys:
Received fee of £200 on 16 September 2013. Hours: 2 hrs. (Registered 28 October 2013)
Received fee of £200 on 24 January 2014. Hours: 1.5 hrs. (Registered 30 January 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.