How Sarah Champion voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted moderately for more EU integrationDetails
- Has never voted on reducing central government funding of local governmentDetails
- Voted very strongly against fewer MPs in the House of CommonsDetails
- Voted strongly against reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")Details
- Voted a mixture of for and against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Voted very strongly against increasing the rate of VATDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Sarah Champion never rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask the Secretary of State for Justice how much his Department has spent on independent adjudicators in each public and private prisons and young offender institution in each month since January 2013.
Ms Finch, does clause 41, on advocates, contain adequate provision for the representation and support of child victims of trafficking?
Should legal guardianship be tested within the Barnardo’s pilot that is going on?
More of Sarah Champion's recent appearances
Labour MP for Rotherham
Topics of interest
- Work and Pensions
- Communities and Local Government
- NHS: Finance
- Offenders: Rehabilitation
- Children’s Centres
- Homelessness: Females
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Payments from Ipsos MORI
, 79-91 Borough Road, London, SE1 1FY for completing surveys:
Received fee of £200 on 16 September 2013. Hours: 2 hrs. (Registered 28 October 2013)
Received fee of £200 on 24 January 2014. Hours: 1.5 hrs. (Registered 30 January 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.