How Stephen Doughty voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted very strongly against increasing the rate of VATDetails
- Voted very strongly against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
- Voted strongly against a reduction in spending on welfare benefitsDetails
- Voted very strongly for raising welfare benefits at least in line with pricesDetails
- Voted moderately for more EU integrationDetails
- Has never voted on removing hereditary peers from the House of LordsDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Stephen Doughty never rebelled against their party in this parliament
The Prime Minister will be aware that a number of individuals from Cardiff, including two from my constituency, have travelled to join and fight with IS in Iraq and Syria. Will he explain to me how a young man believed to be at risk has apparently been able to obtain and use a UK passport to travel using commercial means from the UK through the EU to fight for IS? Does the Prime Minister have...
To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs what assessment his Department has made of recent Israeli actions in Gaza and that country's compliance with international law and its obligations under the Geneva Conventions.
To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs what assessment he has made of the legality under international law and the Geneva Conventions of Israel's current actions in Gaza.
More of Stephen Doughty's recent appearances
Labour MP for Cardiff South and Penarth
Entered House of Commons on 16 November 2012 — Byelection
Topics of interest
- Work and Pensions
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- International Development
- Home Department
- Dominican Republic
- Public Expenditure
- European Investment Bank
- Food Banks
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 53 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 84 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 75.39% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 28 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Stephen Doughty’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 62 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
(a) Name of donor: Cardiff South
and Penarth CLP
, c/o Anthony Martin, Constituency Treasurer
(a) Address of donor: private
(a) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: money raised at a fundraising dinner for my constituency party. The total raised was £1,530.60 (which includes no individual registrable donations).
(a) Donor status: unincorporated association
(a) (Registered 30 May 2014)
Unremunerated trustee, Moorland Day Centre, Cardiff. (Registered 16 December 2012)
Patron of Penarth and District Lesotho Trust (Registered 1 May 2014)
(unremunerated) of the Cardiff and District United Nations Association (Registered 1 May 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.