How Stephen Doughty voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted moderately for more EU integrationDetails
- Voted very strongly against increasing the rate of VATDetails
- Voted strongly against a reduction in spending on welfare benefitsDetails
- Has never voted on reducing central government funding of local governmentDetails
- Voted very strongly against greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during electionsDetails
- Voted very strongly for raising welfare benefits at least in line with pricesDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Stephen Doughty never rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask the Secretary of State for Defence when he plans to respond to the letter from the hon. Member for Cardiff South and Penarth of 23 December 2013, regarding a review of a discharge from the British Army.
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions pursuant to the answer of 21 January 2014, Official Report, column 162W, on employment and support allowance, when his Department expects to publish data on mandatory reconsiderations of employment and support allowance.
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions pursuant to the answer of 13 June 2013, Official Report, column 419W, on employment and support allowance, whether his Department expects to complete the incapacity benefit reassessment process in April 2014.
More of Stephen Doughty's recent appearances
Labour MP for Cardiff South and Penarth
Topics of interest
- Work and Pensions
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- International Development
- Home Department
- Dominican Republic
- Public Expenditure
- European Investment Bank
- Food Banks
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 58 debates in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 95 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 73.02% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 23 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Stephen Doughty’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 58 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.