How Seema Malhotra voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted very strongly for removing hereditary peers from the House of LordsDetails
- Has never voted on reducing central government funding of local governmentDetails
- Voted very strongly against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
- Voted very strongly against fewer MPs in the House of CommonsDetails
- Voted moderately for more EU integrationDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Seema Malhotra hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
The petition concerns the provision of a direct bus route from Hounslow West to West Middlesex hospital. It has also been supported by residents in Cranford who are similarly affected. There is currently no direct bus services from these heavily populated wards to the main hospital serving Hounslow residents. Carers, the elderly, and disabled and unwell constituents in Feltham and Heston are...
To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs what recent assessment he has made of the situation in Israel and Palestine.
Does the Prime Minister agree with Secretary of State Kerry that Israel is not doing enough to minimise civilian casualties? Will he also be clear with the House about whether he believes that Israel’s current strategy is proportionate?
More of Seema Malhotra's recent appearances
Labour MP for Feltham and Heston
Entered House of Commons on 16 December 2011 — Byelection
Topics of interest
- Innovation and Skills
- Work Experience
- Public Appointments
- Young Offender Institutions
- Children: Day Care
- Mental Health Services: Children
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Justice Committee (6 Feb 2012 to 25 Nov 2013)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 54 debates in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 49 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 74.85% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 49 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Seema Malhotra’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 59 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Payments from ComRes
, 4 Millbank, London, SW1P 3JA, for opinion surveys. The money is donated to my constituency
3 March 2014, payment of £75 for survey of the same date. Hours: 30 mins. (Registered 25 April 2014)
24 March 2014, payment of £75 for survey on 21 March 2014. Hours: 30 mins. (Registered 6 May 2014)
(a) Donations to my constituency party or association, which have been or will be reported by my party to the Electoral Commission
(a) Name of donor: Hayre Investment Limited
(a) Address of donor: Hayre House, 5-7 Bath Road, Heathrow, Middx
(a) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £4,000 sponsorship for fundraiser
(a) Donor status: company, registration no 05573176
(a) (Registered 10 January 2014)
8. Land and Property
Residential property in London SW3
; and a residential property in Brentford from which rental income is received. (Registered 22 December 2011)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.