How Chris White voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Voted moderately for more EU integration Source
Voted strongly for increasing the rate of VAT Source
Voted moderately for reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax") Source
Voted very strongly for university tuition fees Source
Voted very strongly for reducing central government funding of local government Source
Voted very strongly for replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons system Source
See more votes Chris White has made recently in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Chris White occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
I thank my right hon. Friend for giving way so early in the debate, and I congratulate her on her long-standing campaign on this issue. Does she agree that the £50 billion so far earmarked for HS2 could be spent on infrastructure projects right across the country to everyone’s benefit—to the nation’s benefit—and not solely on HS2, which as she says, has again been...
Although I am pleased to follow the hon. Member for Caerphilly (Wayne David), I have to say that I offer a more optimistic approach. I am happy to say that, in Warwick and Leamington, the signs of economic growth are strong, not least with the number of jobseeker’s allowance claimants falling by 70% since 2010, and the number of claimants aged between 18 and 24 falling by 79% over the...
To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, what steps he has taken to support local shops and high streets.
More of Chris White's recent appearances
Former Conservative MP for Warwick and Leamington
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Left Parliament on 30 March 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
- Innovation and Skills
- Cabinet Office
- Culture Media and Sport
- Communities and Local Government
- Public Services (Social Value) Act 2012
- Third Sector
- Social Enterprises
- Video Games
- Warwickshire Primary Care Trust
Currently held offices
- Member, International Development Committee (since 12 Jul 2010)
- Member, Committees on Arms Export Controls (formerly Quadripartite Committee) (since 12 Jul 2010)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 20 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 11 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 80.79% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 3 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 127 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 75 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from