How Jackie Doyle-Price voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Voted very strongly for university tuition fees Source
Voted very strongly for increasing the rate of VAT Source
Has never voted on removing hereditary peers from the House of Lords Source
Voted very strongly against raising welfare benefits at least in line with prices Source
Voted very strongly for reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax") Source
Voted very strongly for encouraging occupational pensions Source
Get email notifications when Jackie Doyle-Price speaks in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Jackie Doyle-Price hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
My right hon. Friend recently visited Purfleet in my constituency where he saw the mile long fly tip that has been left following an unauthorised Traveller encampment. Does he agree it is important that the police and local authorities use the powers at their disposal so that public confidence in our justice system is maintained?
To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, what estimate he has made of the number of small firms and shops in (a) England and (b) Thurrock which will have a reduction in business rates in 2015-16.
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what recent estimate she has made of how many cases met the criteria for inclusion in the migration refusal pool before 2008; and if she will make a statement.
More of Jackie Doyle-Price's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Thurrock
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Communities and Local Government
- Home Department
- Innovation and Skills
- Dartford-Thurrock Crossing: Tolls
- Thurrock Thames Gateway Development Corporation
- Dartford-Thurrock Crossing
- River Thames: Bridges
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 8 Dec 2014)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 21 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 7 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 87.53% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 108 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Jackie Doyle-Price’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 115 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 6 Jan 2015.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Payments from Ipsos MORI, 79-81 Borough Road, London SE1 1FY:
1 October 2014, received £200 for an interview. Hours: 1 hr. Payment allocated to my election fund. (Registered 29 October 2014)
22 December 2014, received £200 for an interview. Hours: 1 hr. Payment allocated to my election fund. (Registered 22 December 2014)
(a) Name of donor: United and Cecil Club
(a) Address of donor: Beckfield, Crouch Lane, Winfield, Windsor SL4 4TN
(a) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £2,500
(a) Donor status: members’ association
(a) (Registered 12 May 2014)
(a) Name of donor: Wrightsure Insurance Group
(a) Address of donor: 799 London Road, West Thurrock RM20 3LH
(a) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: provision of office accommodation from November 2013 to a value of £500 per month, expected annual value £6,000.
(a) Donor status: company, registration 11744319
(a) (Registered 12 May 2014, updated 30 May 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from