Teresa Pearce’s voting in Parliament
Teresa Pearce is a Labour MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Labour MPs.
This is a selection of Teresa Pearce’s votes.
Voted a mixture of for and against a more proportional system for electing MPs Show votes
Generally voted for more EU integration Show votes
Consistently voted against raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
Consistently voted for a wholly elected House of Lords Show votes
Consistently voted for removing hereditary peers from the House of Lords Show votes
Voted a mixture of for and against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Teresa Pearce’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Teresa Pearce’s full vote analysis page for more.
Teresa Pearce has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what steps his Department is taking to raise awareness of Lyme disease amongst medical professionals.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, how many diagnoses of (a) Lyme disease and (b) chronic Lyme disease have been made in each of the last five years.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what steps his Department is taking to raise public awareness of Lyme disease and of the measures that can be taken to reduce the risk of infection.
More of Teresa Pearce’s recent appearances
Labour MP for Erith and Thamesmead
Entered the House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Work and Pensions
- Innovation and Skills
- Department of Health
- Education Maintenance Allowance
- Students: Finance
- Employment Schemes
- Social Security Benefits: Fraud
Currently held offices
- Shadow Minister (Communities and Local Government) (Housing) (since 18 Sep 2015)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (7 Jul 2015 to 26 Oct 2015)
- Member, Treasury Committee (14 Nov 2011 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Work and Pensions Committee (2 Nov 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 23 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs. See all Teresa Pearce’s speeches
- Has received answers to 30 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2014, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 73.63% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 122 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Teresa Pearce’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 69 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from