How Teresa Pearce voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted strongly for paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disabilityDetails
- Voted strongly against fewer MPs in the House of CommonsDetails
- Voted very strongly for a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted moderately against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Voted very strongly against reducing central government funding of local governmentDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Teresa Pearce hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department how many asylum seekers were granted permission to work in (a) 2011, (b) 2012 and (c) 2013.
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department what the average annual salary of a UK Visas and Immigration asylum caseworker is; and how many asylum decisions such a caseworker makes on average in one year.
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department what the total cost to the public purse of (a) officials' time and (b) legal fees was of defending Refugee Action vs the Home Department, case number CO/8523/2013.
More of Teresa Pearce's recent appearances
Labour MP for Erith and Thamesmead
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Work and Pensions
- Innovation and Skills
- Education Maintenance Allowance
- Students: Finance
- Employment Schemes
- Social Security Benefits: Fraud
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 6 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 38 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 69.44% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 98 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Teresa Pearce’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 36 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
£2,500 was paid to a charity based in my constituency
in return for my work as Senior Independent Member of the Link ATM
Scheme Consumer Council. Address of payer: The Link Scheme, 4 Cardale Park, Beckwith Head Road, Harrogate HG3 1RV. Hours: 14 hrs from August to December 2013.(Registered 8 November 2013)
(a) Donations to my constituency party or association, which have been or will be reported by the party to the Electoral Commission
(a) Address of donor: Unite House, 128 Theobalds Road, London WC1X 8TN
(a) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £3,000
(a) (Registered 14 April 2014)
8. Land and Property
Part share of a house in Uzes, Gard France. (until November 2012)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.