How Teresa Pearce voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted strongly against fewer MPs in the House of CommonsDetails
- Voted strongly against a reduction in spending on welfare benefitsDetails
- Voted moderately against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Voted very strongly against greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during electionsDetails
- Voted very strongly for a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted moderately for more EU integrationDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Teresa Pearce never rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions pursuant to the answer of 6 March 2014, Official Report, columns 971-2W, on Remploy, what proportion of the £4.2 million spending has gone to Jobcentre Plus; and who the recipients are of the majority of that funding.
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions why Remploy Employment Services is now called Remploy; and whether his Department will continue to fund employment services provided by Remploy.
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions pursuant to the answer 6 March 2014, Official Report, columns 971-72W, on Remploy, which businesses were sold; and whether profit from such sales has been passed back to HM Treasury.
More of Teresa Pearce's recent appearances
Labour MP for Erith and Thamesmead
Topics of interest
- Work and Pensions
- Innovation and Skills
- Education Maintenance Allowance
- Students: Finance
- Employment Schemes
- Social Security Benefits: Fraud
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 6 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 32 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 69.43% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 94 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Teresa Pearce’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 36 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 7 Apr 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
£2,500 was paid to a charity based in my constituency
in return for my work as Senior Independent Member of the Link ATM
Scheme Consumer Council. Address of payer: The Link Scheme, 4 Cardale Park, Beckwith Head Road, Harrogate HG3 1RV. Hours: 14 hrs from August to December 2013.(Registered 8 November 2013)
8. Land and Property
Part share of a house in Uzes, Gard France. (until November 2012)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.