One in four patients is waiting more than a week for a GP appointment, and some in my constituency are waiting two weeks. A third cannot even get through on the phone, but 23% of London GPs are due to quit the NHS in the next five years. Will the Prime Minister take responsibility for the increasing crisis in GPs on his watch?
To ask the Secretary of State for Defence, how many (a) permanent and (b) reservist members of the armed forces have been issued with the HM Armed Forces Railcard since that scheme was introduced.
To ask the Secretary of State for Defence, how many HM Armed Forces Railcards have been issued in each year since that scheme was introduced.
More of Teresa Pearce’s recent appearances
Labour MP for Erith and Thamesmead
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Work and Pensions
- Innovation and Skills
- Education Maintenance Allowance
- Students: Finance
- Employment Schemes
- Social Security Benefits: Fraud
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Treasury Committee (14 Nov 2011 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Work and Pensions Committee (2 Nov 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 9 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 51 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 111 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Teresa Pearce’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 45 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 30 Mar 2015.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
£2,500 received from Link Scheme, 4 Cardlake Park, Beckwith Head Road, Harrogate HG3 1RY, for attending meetings of the Link Consumer Credit Council, in my capacity as a Senior Independent Member. Fee paid direct to a community organisation. Hours: approx. 6 hrs between August 2014 and February 2015. (Registered 23 January 2015)
(a) Donations to my constituency
party or association, which have been or will be reported by the party to the Electoral Commission:
(a) Name of donor: Unite the Union
(a) Address of donor: Unite House, 128 Theobalds Road, London WC1X 8TN
(a) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £3,000
(a) (Registered 14 April 2014)
(a) Address of donor: GMB National Office, 22 Stephenson Way, Euston NW1 2HD
(a) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £3,840
(a) Donor status: trade union
(a) (Registered 26 January 2015)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from