How Teresa Pearce voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Voted very strongly against university tuition fees Source
Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons system Source
Voted moderately for more EU integration Source
Voted strongly for paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disability Source
Voted very strongly against encouraging occupational pensions Source
Voted moderately against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Source
Get email notifications when Teresa Pearce votes in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Teresa Pearce hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask the Secretary of State for Justice how many prisoners are held in HM Prison Belmarsh awaiting categorisation.
To ask the Secretary of State for Justice what the waiting time is for a prisoner to be categorised at HM Prison Belmarsh.
To ask the Secretary of State for Justice what the average number of days was that a prisoner was held in HM Prison Belmarsh after being categorised as Category D before being moved to another prison in the latest period for which figures are available.
More of Teresa Pearce's recent appearances
Labour MP for Erith and Thamesmead
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Work and Pensions
- Innovation and Skills
- Education Maintenance Allowance
- Students: Finance
- Employment Schemes
- Social Security Benefits: Fraud
Currently held offices
- Member, Treasury Committee
- Member, Work and Pensions Committee
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 6 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 41 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 69.38% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 98 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Teresa Pearce’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 36 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 26 Aug 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
£2,500 was paid to a charity based in my constituency
in return for my work as Senior Independent Member of the Link ATM
Scheme Consumer Council. Address of payer: The Link Scheme, 4 Cardale Park, Beckwith Head Road, Harrogate HG3 1RV. Hours: 14 hrs from August to December 2013.(Registered 8 November 2013)
(a) Donations to my constituency party or association, which have been or will be reported by the party to the Electoral Commission
(a) Address of donor: Unite House, 128 Theobalds Road, London WC1X 8TN
(a) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £3,000
(a) (Registered 14 April 2014)
8. Land and Property
Part share of a house in Uzes, Gard France. (until November 2012)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from