How Matthew Offord voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted moderately for reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")Details
- Voted very strongly for reducing central government funding of local governmentDetails
- Voted moderately for more EU integrationDetails
- Voted moderately for encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted very strongly against raising welfare benefits at least in line with pricesDetails
- Voted moderately against a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Matthew Offord sometimes rebelled against their party in this parliament
Provision of burial space in London – Matthew Offord.
To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs what steps she has taken to implement the commitments contained in the white paper, The Natural Choice: securing the value of nature published in 2011.
To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs what steps her Department is taking to restore upland peat sites.
More of Matthew Offord's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Hendon
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Home Department
- Middle East
- Marine Conservation Zones
- Nature Conservation: British Overseas Territories
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
6. Overseas visits
Address of donor: 45b Westbourne Terrace, London W2 3UR
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): £2,000
Destination of visit: Israel and the West Bank
Date of visit: 11-15 November 2013
Purpose of visit: fact-finding political delegation
(Registered 18 November 2013)
Name of donor: Conservative Friends of Israel
Address of donor: C/O Shelley Stock Hunter LLP, 7-10 Chandos Street, London W1G 9DG
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): £1,200
Destination of visit: Israel
Date of visit: 11-13 March 2014
Purpose of visit: political delegation
(Registered 18 March 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.