How Stella Creasy voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted very strongly for removing hereditary peers from the House of LordsDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against a more proportional system for electing MPsDetails
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted strongly against fewer MPs in the House of CommonsDetails
- Voted strongly against a reduction in spending on welfare benefitsDetails
- Voted strongly against reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")Details
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Stella Creasy never rebelled against their party in this parliament
Will my right hon. Friend give way?
I thank my right hon. Friend for giving way. I wonder whether he believes it would also be helpful to have direct Hazara representation in discussions at the NATO summit as a result of the points he is making so eloquently.
The Prime Minister has talked today about the importance of political will. He also said that he spoke to several EU leaders over the weekend. In those conversations, did he talk to them about the situation in Gaza and what further pressure can be brought to bear to bring about a ceasefire to end this ceaseless violence?
More of Stella Creasy's recent appearances
Labour MP for Walthamstow
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Innovation and Skills
- Departmental Private Finance Initiative
- Private Finance Initiative
- Domestic Violence
- Civil Disorder
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister (Home Affairs) (7 Oct 2011 to 7 Oct 2013)
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (2 Nov 2010 to 24 Oct 2011)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 33 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 23 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 79.51% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 207 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Stella Creasy’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 186 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Payment of £100 from Elle Magazine, Hearst Magazines, National Magazine Company Ltd, 72 Broadwick Street, London W1F 9EP, for article. Hours: 2 hrs. Payment donated to community event. (Registered 2 September 2013)
Payments from The Observer, Guardian News and Media, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9GU, for articles:
Payment of £200. Hours: 3 hrs. Payment donated to charity. (Registered 17 September 2013)
Payment of £350. Hours: 3 hrs. Payment made to my office fund. (Registered 19 December 2013)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.