How Stella Creasy voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Voted very strongly for removing hereditary peers from the House of Lords Source
Voted very strongly against reducing central government funding of local government Source
Voted very strongly for replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons system Source
Voted very strongly for raising welfare benefits at least in line with prices Source
Voted very strongly against raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Source
Voted strongly against increasing the rate of VAT Source
Get email notifications when Stella Creasy speaks in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Stella Creasy hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
Let us take this debate back to the people we care about most—the patients, such as the mum who got in touch with me today who had rung her local GP 28 times to try to get through to get an appointment for her daughter, and whose friend had been told, “Don’t risk it—go to A and E because we simply cannot see our doctors.” Does my hon. Friend agree that the...
To ask Mr Chancellor of the Exchequer, what estimate he has made of the amount of VAT collected from the sale of sanitary products in the last five years.
More of Stella Creasy's recent appearances
Labour MP for Walthamstow
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Innovation and Skills
- Departmental Private Finance Initiative
- Private Finance Initiative
- Domestic Violence
- Violence Against Women and Girls Ministerial Group
Currently held offices
- Shadow Minister (Business, Innovation and Skills)
- Member, Public Accounts Commission
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister (Home Affairs) (7 Oct 2011 to 7 Oct 2013)
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (2 Nov 2010 to 24 Oct 2011)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 23 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 29 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 79.50% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 212 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Stella Creasy’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 198 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 6 Jan 2015.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Payment of £150, plus £106.38 travelling expenses, from the Royal Shakespeare Company, Waterside, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6BB, for a speaking engagement. Payment donated to local initiative. Hours: 4 hrs preparation and 1 hr event, 5 hrs in total. (Registered 3 September 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from