To ask the Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills (1) how many and what proportion of recipients of (a) grants or (b) loans underwritten by the Government were female in the last five years; (2) what requirements there are for delivery partners to monitor the gender of (a) applicants for and (b) recipients of government-backed (i) grants and (ii) loan schemes; (3) how many...
What steps he plans to take to enforce the code of practice for victims of crime.
On 14 January, the Minister’s colleagues in the Foreign Office wrote to me extolling the virtues of having signed the EU directive that means the families of victims of crimes that happen in Europe should expect to be able to enjoy the same rights as they would in their home countries, and on 7 April they wrote to tell me that it is the Minister’s responsibility to make that...
More of Stella Creasy's recent appearances
Labour MP for Walthamstow
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Innovation and Skills
- Departmental Private Finance Initiative
- Private Finance Initiative
- Domestic Violence
- Violence Against Women and Girls Ministerial Group
Currently held offices
- Shadow Minister (Business, Innovation and Skills)
- Member, Public Accounts Commission
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister (Home Affairs) (7 Oct 2011 to 7 Oct 2013)
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (2 Nov 2010 to 24 Oct 2011)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 27 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 25 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 79.51% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 209 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Stella Creasy’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 189 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Payment of £100 from Elle Magazine, Hearst Magazines, National Magazine Company Ltd, 72 Broadwick Street, London W1F 9EP, for article. Hours: 2 hrs. Payment donated to community event. (Registered 2 September 2013)
Payments from The Observer, Guardian News and Media, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9GU, for articles:
Payment of £200. Hours: 3 hrs. Payment donated to charity. (Registered 17 September 2013)
Payment of £350. Hours: 3 hrs. Payment made to my office fund. (Registered 19 December 2013)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from