How David Ward voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted moderately against a more proportional system for electing MPsDetails
- Voted strongly against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disabilityDetails
- Voted very strongly for encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted very strongly for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per yearDetails
- Voted moderately for a reduction in spending on welfare benefitsDetails
- Voted moderately for raising welfare benefits at least in line with pricesDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
David Ward quite often rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs what assessment his Department has made of the potential effect on Kashmir of the forthcoming Indian general election.
To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government what steps he is taking to better protect the rights of private sector tenants from irresponsible landlords.
Today’s unemployment figures show a reduction in Bradford East of 14, which—I concede—is better than an increase of 14, but is very disappointing nevertheless and leaves us ninth highest for unemployment in the country. I recently visited a training provider in Bradford, who said that there were 600 apprenticeship vacancies in Bradford. Is the Prime Minister confident that...
More of David Ward's recent appearances
Liberal Democrat MP for Bradford East
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Work and Pensions
- Kings Science Academy
- Free Schools
- Entry Clearances
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Business, Innovation and Skills Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 16 Jul 2012)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 38 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 129 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 67.87% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 102 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on David Ward’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 78 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.