How David Ward voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Voted moderately for more EU integration Source
Voted very strongly for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Source
Voted very strongly for a wholly elected House of Lords Source
Voted very strongly for university tuition fees Source
Voted a mixture of for and against reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax") Source
Voted very strongly for removing hereditary peers from the House of Lords Source
Get email notifications when David Ward speaks in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
David Ward quite often rebelled against their party in this parliament
Government support for textile manufacturing – David Ward.
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what steps his Department is taking to reduce child poverty in Bradford.
I congratulate the hon. Gentleman on securing this important debate. Does he have anything to report on Rakhine state action plan and the proposed resettlement of a large number of Rohingya out of their own area?
More of David Ward's recent appearances
Liberal Democrat MP for Bradford East
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Work and Pensions
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Kings Science Academy
- Free Schools
- Entry Clearances
- Driving Offences: Insurance
Currently held offices
- Member, Education Committee
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Business, Innovation and Skills Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 16 Jul 2012)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 40 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 111 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 67.45% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 100 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on David Ward’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 93 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from