How Penny Mordaunt voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted moderately against a more proportional system for electing MPsDetails
- Voted very strongly against removing hereditary peers from the House of LordsDetails
- Voted very strongly against a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted strongly for fewer MPs in the House of CommonsDetails
- Voted strongly for reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")Details
- Voted moderately for reducing central government funding of local governmentDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Penny Mordaunt hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
May I thank the Prime Minister and the Foreign Secretary for the role they have played in getting a united, strong response to Russia’s actions? Does he agree that it is vital that the situation on the ground in Crimea is properly monitored, and can he provide this House with reassurances that that can and will be done?
I shall be brief. I want to welcome the pension reforms outlined in the Budget, especially as I am the co-chair of the all-party group on older people and ageing. As part of my campaign to secure a Minister for older people, I have often spoken in the House about the freedoms that we wish to see for older people. Policies and financial products are often skewed towards a...
More of Penny Mordaunt's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Portsmouth North
Topics of interest
- Communities and Local Government
- Deputy Prime Minister
- NHS: Conditions of Employment
- Cancer: Drugs
- Military Aircraft
- Bill of Rights
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Privacy and Injunctions (Joint Committee) (14 Jul 2011 to 12 Mar 2012)
- Member, Defence Committee (2 Nov 2010 to 4 Nov 2013)
- Member, European Scrutiny Committee (26 Jul 2010 to 16 Jul 2013)
- Member, Committees on Arms Export Controls (formerly Quadripartite Committee) (12 Jul 2010 to 9 Sep 2013)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.