How Penny Mordaunt voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted strongly for a reduction in spending on welfare benefitsDetails
- Voted moderately for reducing central government funding of local governmentDetails
- Voted very strongly for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
- Voted strongly for reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")Details
- Voted strongly for increasing the rate of VATDetails
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Penny Mordaunt hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
My responsibilities are on the DCLG website and can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/government/people/penny-mordaunt Hull is classed as a coastal community under the Government’s Coastal Communities Fund which covers both coastal and estuarine settlements. It has received two grant awards from the Fund to date totalling over £700,000 to support projects promoting growth and jobs in...
The firefighters’ pension schemes are administered locally by individual fire and rescue authorities. No assessment has been made of the administrative costs of the schemes by this Department.
The Future High Streets Forum has met three times this year, on 21 January, 29 April and 8 July. Attendee details can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/government/groups/future-high-streets-for um
More of Penny Mordaunt's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Portsmouth North
Topics of interest
- Communities and Local Government
- Deputy Prime Minister
- NHS: Conditions of Employment
- Cancer: Drugs
- Military Aircraft
- Bill of Rights
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Privacy and Injunctions (Joint Committee) (14 Jul 2011 to 12 Mar 2012)
- Member, Defence Committee (2 Nov 2010 to 4 Nov 2013)
- Member, European Scrutiny Committee (26 Jul 2010 to 16 Jul 2013)
- Member, Committees on Arms Export Controls (formerly Quadripartite Committee) (12 Jul 2010 to 9 Sep 2013)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 39 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Has voted in 76.03% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 1 annotation on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 103 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Penny Mordaunt’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 101 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.