How George Hollingbery voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted very strongly for a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted very strongly for university tuition feesDetails
- Voted moderately for more EU integrationDetails
- Voted very strongly for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
- Voted very strongly for greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during electionsDetails
- Voted very strongly against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disabilityDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
George Hollingbery occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
Given the Minister’s thoughts about the community right to bid, will he congratulate Rob Stark and his team at the Fox and Hounds pub in Denmead in my constituency? They took on a local developer, bought out the site, raised £200,000 from local people and now own the pub.
We heard how much success there has been in neighbourhood planning across the country, but a great many communities that are a lot smaller than average would love to indulge in some sort of neighbourhood planning. Will the Minister consider introducing neighbourhood planning-lite for such communities?
Thank you, Madam Deputy Speaker. I have prepared a shorter version of my remarks, so I hope Members will forgive me if there is not as much detail as I might like to have given. The motion before the House “calls on the Government to end with immediate effect the work capability assessment” and if I may, I would like to look at the WCA in some detail. It is a simple fact of...
More of George Hollingbery's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Meon Valley
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Communities and Local Government
- Fisheries: Finance
- Angling: Licensing
- Planning Permission
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Communities and Local Government Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 29 Oct 2012)
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 7 Apr 2014.
8. Land and Property
Two houses in Cornwall, from which I derive rental income, in one case on an occasional basis only. House in West London
. (Updated 15 July 2013)
(a) Thompson Sowerbutts; property renovation and rental
(a) Renewable Design Company, which designs and installs heat pump systems. (Registered 12 June 2013)
My family has an interest in a beat for fishing on the River Spey
. As a consequence, I am a director of the Spey Fishing Trust.
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.