How George Hollingbery voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted very strongly for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per yearDetails
- Voted very strongly for encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted very strongly for increasing the rate of VATDetails
- Voted very strongly for removing hereditary peers from the House of LordsDetails
- Voted very strongly for university tuition feesDetails
- Voted moderately for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
George Hollingbery hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
Let me ask the hon. Lady about leadership in this business. Some 30% of local plans were approved when this Government took office and that figure is now approaching 70%. Does that mean that we can expect much more house building to occur? Furthermore, let me press her on the structure of the building industry. The fact that we have larger and fewer house building companies is hardly a...
The motion before the House is wide-ranging, and I will concentrate on three fairly niche areas in some detail. The motion notes that the Minister of State, Department for Work and Pensions, my right hon. Friend the Member for Hemel Hempstead (Mike Penning) recently commented in the Work and Pensions Committee on work capability assessment throughput, but it fails to note what officials then...
More of George Hollingbery's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Meon Valley
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Communities and Local Government
- Fisheries: Finance
- Angling: Licensing
- Planning Permission
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Communities and Local Government Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 29 Oct 2012)
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
8. Land and Property
Two houses in Cornwall, from which I derive rental income, in one case on an occasional basis only. House in West London
. (Updated 15 July 2013)
(a) Thompson Sowerbutts; property renovation and rental
(a) Renewable Design Company, which designs and installs heat pump systems. (Registered 12 June 2013)
My family has an interest in a beat for fishing on the River Spey
. As a consequence, I am a director of the Spey Fishing Trust.
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.