To ask the Secretary of State for Health, when NHS England plans to publish its audit of unplanned emergency admissions of patients with neuromuscular conditions in the north east of England.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what plans his Department has to provide specialist clinical psychology support to patients with neuromuscular conditions attending neuromuscular specialist centres in the north east.
It is an honour to follow my hon. Friend the Member for Copeland (Mr Reed) who is such an advocate for the north and particularly his area. When I made my maiden speech in June 2010, I paid tribute to former colleagues working in the Child Maintenance and Enforcement Commission at Longbenton, and said to Members that we as fellow public servants should do all we can to protect our colleagues...
More of Mary Glindon’s recent appearances
Former Labour MP for North Tyneside
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Left Parliament on 30 March 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
- Innovation and Skills
- Cabinet Office
- In Vitro Fertilisation
- Breast Cancer
- Hewlett Packard
- Liverpool Cruise Terminal
- Pupils: Bullying
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Communities and Local Government Committee (25 Feb 2013 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 44 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 30 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 78.61% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 3 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 102 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 83 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 30 Mar 2015.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Payments from ComRes
, 4 Millbank, London SW1P 3JA:
£75 received for participation in the February-March 2014 Parliamentary Panel Survey. Hours: 1 hr. Payment donated to constituency
party. (Registered 16 June 2014)
£75 received for participation in the May-June 2014 Parliamentary Panel Survey. Hours: 40 mins. Payment donated to constituency party. (Registered 27 October 2014)
£75 received for participation in the July 2014 Parliamentary Panel Survey. Hours: 40 mins. Payment donated to constituency party. (Registered 27 October 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from