How Luciana Berger voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted moderately against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Voted strongly against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
- Voted very strongly against encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted very strongly for raising welfare benefits at least in line with pricesDetails
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted very strongly against greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during electionsDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Luciana Berger never rebelled against their party in this parliament
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
, 4 Millbank, London, SW1P 3JA.
Received £75 on 4 June 2013. Hours: 40 mins. Payment made to my Constituency Labour Party. (Registered 4 June 2013)
Received £75 on 9 September 2013. Hours: 20 mins. Payment made to my Constituency Labour Party. (Registered 9 September 2013)
(a) Donations to my constituency party or association, which have been or will be reported by my party to the Electoral Commission
(a) Name of donor: Wavertree Constituency Labour Party (CLP
(a) Address of donor: 221 Allerton Road, Liverpool L18 6JL
(a) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £20,928, money raised between 21 October 2013 and 26 February 2014 in respect of a fundraising event held on 17 December 2013 for the benefit of Wavertree CLP and Ashfield Constituency Labour Party, £10,464 to each (which includes no registrable donation).
(a) Donor status: unincorporated association
(a) (Registered 24 March 2014)
(b) Support in the capacity as an MP
(b) Name of donor: Deloitte MCS
(b) Address of donor: 2 New Square, London EC41 3BZ
(b) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: the services of a research analyst to support me in my capacity as Shadow Minister
for Public Health
, from 6 January 2014 to 16 January 2014; value £4,726.76
(b) Date of receipt: 22 January 2014
(b) Date of acceptance: 22 January 2014
(b) Donor status: company, registration no 03311052
(b) (Registered 12 February 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register