To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, whether his Department plans to announce the timetable for the Greater Western franchise before 30 March 2015.
Waiting times are so much more crucial for children and young people with mental health issues.
More of Ian Mearns’s recent appearances
Former Labour MP for Gateshead
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Left Parliament on 30 March 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
- Communities and Local Government
- Work and Pensions
- Departmental Public Expenditure
- Ministerial Policy Advisers
- Schools: Vocational Guidance
- Free Schools
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Backbench Business Committee (30 Jun 2014 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, High Speed Rail (London - West Midlands) Bill (Commons) Committee (29 Apr 2014 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Backbench Business Committee (10 Jun 2013 to 14 May 2014)
- Member, Backbench Business Committee (12 Jun 2012 to 25 Apr 2013)
- Member, Backbench Business Committee (8 Nov 2010 to 1 May 2012)
- Member, Education Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 13 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 12 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 74.09% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 117 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 99 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 30 Mar 2015.
(a) Donations to my constituency
party or association, which have been or will be reported by the party to the Electoral Commission:
(a) Name of donor: Unite the Union
(a) Address of donor: Unite House, 128 Theobalds Road, London WC1X 8TN
(a) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £3,000
(a) (Registered 16 April 2014)
(a) Name of donor: National Union of Rail Maritime and Transport Workers
(a) Address of donor: Unity House, 39 Charlton Street, London NW1 1JD
(a) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £2,500
(a) Donor status: trade union
(a) (Registered 2 March 2015)
8. Land and Property
House in Gateshead, owned jointly with my partner. (Registered 19 April 2013)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from