How Pat Glass voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted very strongly against reducing central government funding of local governmentDetails
- Voted strongly against reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")Details
- Voted a mixture of for and against a more proportional system for electing MPsDetails
- Voted very strongly against university tuition feesDetails
- Voted very strongly for a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted very strongly against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Pat Glass hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
Despite hedge funds and shareholders making a killing from Royal Mail, it seems that is not enough. Yesterday, the price of a first-class stamp went up by more than 6%—more than twice the rate of inflation. Having failed to protect the taxpayer, what will the Government do to protect the consumer, particularly in the monopoly areas of this now private company?
How many staff have been made redundant and subsequently re-employed by NHS organisations since May 2010.
Some time ago, the Prime Minister promised to stop the revolving door in the NHS and recover payments from those staff who had got huge payments and come back, sometimes to the same job. How is that going? How many people and how much money?
More of Pat Glass's recent appearances
Labour MP for North West Durham
Topics of interest
- Work and Pensions
- Innovation and Skills
- Special Educational Needs
- Academies: Special Educational Needs
- GCE AS-level
- Special Educational Needs: Hearing Impairment
- Pupils: Per Capita Costs
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 7 Apr 2014.
6. Overseas visits
Address of donor: BM LFI
, London W1N 3XX
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): flights, accommodation, food and drink and additional transport; total cost £1,800
Destination of visit: Israel and the Palestinian territories
Date of visit: 29 September-4 October 2013
Purpose of visit: fact-finding visit to Israel and the Palestinian territories with defence and security focus.
(Registered 28 October 2013)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.