How Stephen Barclay voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Voted a mixture of for and against more EU integration Source
Voted a mixture of for and against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Source
Voted very strongly for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Source
Voted very strongly for greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during elections Source
Voted moderately for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Source
Voted strongly for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Source
Get email notifications when Stephen Barclay speaks in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Stephen Barclay occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
Government policy on tackling corruption – Stephen Barclay.
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what recent estimate she has made of the (a) total expenditure and (b) expenditure on operations by Border Force in 2014-15, including any allocation for the e-Borders arbitration costs.
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, how many individuals on the UK sanctions list are not on the UK travel ban list.
More of Stephen Barclay's recent appearances
Conservative MP for North East Cambridgeshire
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Departmental Procurement
- Senior Civil Servants
- Departmental Dismissal
- Departmental Expenditure
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 23 Jun 2014)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 20 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 138 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 84.12% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 91 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Stephen Barclay’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 72 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from