How Stephen Barclay voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Voted very strongly for reducing central government funding of local government Source
Voted very strongly for encouraging occupational pensions Source
Voted strongly for a reduction in spending on welfare benefits Source
Voted very strongly for greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during elections Source
Voted a mixture of for and against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Source
Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons system Source
Get email notifications when Stephen Barclay speaks in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Stephen Barclay hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
I welcome the additional £7 million of investment. Given that 65% of children in Fenland wait more than 18 weeks for access to mental health services, will the Minister write to me to set out how the additional investment will help rural communities in particular?
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department pursuant to the statement by the Prime Minister of 1 September 2014, Official Report, column 24, on EU Council Security and Middle East, and with reference to the oral evidence of Mark Sedwill, Permanent Secretary, Home Office, to the Committee of Public Accounts of 9 October 2013, HC 663-i, whether data protection legislation in any EU...
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department what the average time spent in detention for the purposes of immigration control by (a) women and (b) men in each category of detainee was in each of the last five years.
More of Stephen Barclay's recent appearances
Conservative MP for North East Cambridgeshire
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Departmental Procurement
- Senior Civil Servants
- Departmental Dismissal
- Departmental Expenditure
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 23 Jun 2014)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 15 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 112 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 84.86% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 93 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Stephen Barclay’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 65 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from