How Stephen Barclay voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted moderately against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Voted very strongly for greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during electionsDetails
- Voted moderately for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
- Voted moderately for more EU integrationDetails
- Voted very strongly against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disabilityDetails
- Voted strongly for a reduction in spending on welfare benefitsDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Stephen Barclay hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport When he expects the mobile infrastructure project to be completed.
To ask the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport how many (a) masts are operational and (b) premises receive a mobile signal as a result of the Mobile Infrastructure Project.
To ask the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport how many masts will be erected in Cambridgeshire as part of the Mobile Infrastructure Project.
More of Stephen Barclay's recent appearances
Conservative MP for North East Cambridgeshire
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- International Development
- Departmental Procurement
- Senior Civil Servants
- Departmental Dismissal
- Departmental Expenditure
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 23 Jun 2014)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 14 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 96 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 85.45% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 93 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Stephen Barclay’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 65 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.