How Zac Goldsmith voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Voted moderately for reducing central government funding of local government Source
Voted moderately for reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax") Source
Voted moderately against more EU integration Source
Voted very strongly for university tuition fees Source
Voted very strongly for increasing the rate of VAT Source
Voted moderately against greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during elections Source
Get email notifications when Zac Goldsmith speaks in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Zac Goldsmith quite often rebelled against their party in this parliament
Recall of Elected Representatives Bill - Second reading – Zac Goldsmith.
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what assessment he has made of the effect of the illegal wildlife trade on UK national security.
To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, what progress has been made on the implementation of commitments made by (a) the UK and (b) partner nations at the London Conference on the illegal wildlife trade in February 2014.
More of Zac Goldsmith's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Richmond Park
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Energy and Climate Change
- Innovation and Skills
- Heathrow Airport
- Electric Vehicles
- Energy: Conservation
- Armed Forces: Housing
Currently held offices
- Member, Environmental Audit Committee
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 29 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 55 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 74.48% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 186 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Zac Goldsmith’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 133 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 6 Jan 2015.
8. Land and Property
(a) Fitzdares Holdings Ltd (bespoke bookmaker)
(a) Ecosystems Ltd (ecology website)
Partnership in a film, provisionally entitled "War in Babylon". No income received to date.
Investment in WHEB
Ventures Private Equity LP
. I receive no income and nor do I have any influence on the investments made.
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from