How Zac Goldsmith voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted very strongly for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per yearDetails
- Voted very strongly for increasing the rate of VATDetails
- Voted strongly for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Voted moderately against removing hereditary peers from the House of LordsDetails
- Voted moderately for reducing central government funding of local governmentDetails
- Voted moderately against a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Zac Goldsmith quite often rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask the Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills pursuant to the answer of 9 April 2014, Official Report, columns 286-87W, on Grant Thornton, how many of the 70 recorded complaints about insolvency practitioners from Grant Thornton in respect to formal insolvency procedures were successful.
To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (1) what proportion of commercial landings of fish and shellfish from UK-registered fishing vessels were taken from a depth below 800 metres in (a) 2010, (b) 2011, (c) 2012 and (d) 2013; (2) how many UK-registered fishing vessels practise bottom trawling below a depth of 600 metres; and for what proportion of time spent...
To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (1) which organisations, groups and industry bodies his Department has met since 2010 to discuss lost commercial fishing gear and its effect on UK waters and marine animals; (2) whether his Department is working with the fishing industry to ensure lost commercial fishing gear is reported to relevant authorities in line...
More of Zac Goldsmith's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Richmond Park
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Energy and Climate Change
- Innovation and Skills
- Heathrow Airport
- Electric Vehicles
- Energy: Conservation
- Armed Forces: Housing
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 22 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 117 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 76.58% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 176 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Zac Goldsmith’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 80 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
8. Land and Property
(a) Fitzdares Holdings Ltd (bespoke bookmaker)
(a) Ecosystems Ltd (ecology website)
Partnership in a film, provisionally entitled "War in Babylon". No income received to date.
Investment in WHEB
Ventures Private Equity LP
. I receive no income and nor do I have any influence on the investments made.
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.