How Zac Goldsmith voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted strongly for fewer MPs in the House of CommonsDetails
- Voted very strongly for encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted very strongly against raising welfare benefits at least in line with pricesDetails
- Voted moderately for reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")Details
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted strongly for a reduction in spending on welfare benefitsDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Zac Goldsmith quite often rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask the Secretary of State for Health pursuant to the answer of 4 March 2014, Official Report, columns 779-80W, on death bacterial diseases, if he will make it his policy to collect and publish data on (a) how many NHS patients have died due to antibiotic resistance and (b) which specific pathogens or drug resistant strains of infection caused such deaths.
To ask the Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills pursuant to the answer of 12 March 2014, Official Report, columns 595-6W, on public sector: food, whether the Manufacturing Advisory Service is unable to give grant aid to the farming industry due to state aid restrictions relating to existing common agricultural policy payments.
To ask the Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills how many representations he has received relating to concerns over Grant Thornton's handling of insolvency or bankruptcy cases since 2010.
More of Zac Goldsmith's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Richmond Park
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Energy and Climate Change
- Innovation and Skills
- Heathrow Airport
- Electric Vehicles
- Energy: Conservation
- Armed Forces: Housing
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 25 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 152 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 76.56% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 167 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Zac Goldsmith’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 77 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 7 Apr 2014.
8. Land and Property
(a) Fitzdares Holdings Ltd (bespoke bookmaker)
(a) Ecosystems Ltd (ecology website)
Partnership in a film, provisionally entitled "War in Babylon". No income received to date.
Investment in WHEB
Ventures Private Equity LP
. I receive no income and nor do I have any influence on the investments made.
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.