How Bob Stewart voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted strongly for a reduction in spending on welfare benefitsDetails
- Voted moderately against raising welfare benefits at least in line with pricesDetails
- Voted moderately for greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during electionsDetails
- Voted very strongly for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per yearDetails
- Voted very strongly for increasing the rate of VATDetails
- Voted moderately against removing hereditary peers from the House of LordsDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Bob Stewart occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 7 Apr 2014.
Chairman of Premier Gold Resources PLC
, Stonebridge House, Chelmsford Road, Hatfield Heath, CM22 7BD; gold mining.
1 May 2013, received payment of £1,077 for a private meeting and one board meeting. Hours: 4 hrs in total. (Registered 19 May 2013)
1 June 2013, received payment of £1,077 for two meetings. Hours: 3 hrs in total. (Registered 4 June 2013)
1 October 2013, received payment of £1,077 for two private meetings and one Board meeting. Hours: 6 hrs in total. (Registered 1 October 2013)
1 December 2013, received payment of £1,077 for one private meeting and one Board meeting. Hours: 5 hrs in total. (Registered 13 December 2013)
1 January 2014, received payment of £1,077 in respect of two meetings and one Board Meeting. Hours: 4 hrs in total.(Registered 16 January 2014)
1 February 2014, received payment of £1,077 for two private meetings and one board meeting. Hours: 6 hrs in total. (Registered 19 February 2014)
6. Overseas visits
Address of donor: 150 Strand, London, WC2R 1JA
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): flights, accommodation and meals; cost £1,116
Destination of visit: Gibraltar
Date of visit: 6-11 September 2013
Purpose of visit: to attend National Day Celebrations.
(Registered 24 October 2013)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register