How Kate Green voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted strongly against reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")Details
- Voted very strongly against raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per yearDetails
- Voted very strongly against greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during electionsDetails
- Voted moderately against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Voted strongly against a reduction in spending on welfare benefitsDetails
- Voted moderately for more EU integrationDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Kate Green hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
Adventure and Gap Year Activity Companies (Accreditation and Inspection) Bill - Second reading – Kate Green.
Will the Minister clarify whether the work that is going on now to review the allocation system is looking at the possibility of a national allocation system only for urgent cases, or whether it will also consider the advantages and disadvantages of a national allocation system in all cases?
I am grateful to my hon. Friend for raising the issue of allocation of lungs for transplant. In the north-west of England we have poor levels of transplant. People wait longer and are more likely to die on the waiting list. Does she agree that it is important that the Minister presses for the modelling, which I understand is being carried out, on the impact of a national allocation scheme to...
More of Kate Green's recent appearances
Labour MP for Stretford and Urmston
Topics of interest
- Work and Pensions
- Children: Maintenance
- Housing Benefit
- Personal Independence Payment
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister (Equalities) (7 Oct 2011 to 7 Oct 2013)
- Member, Work and Pensions Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 25 Oct 2011)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 7 Apr 2014.
(a) Address of donor: 128 Theobald’s Road, London WC1X 8TN
(a) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £3,000
(a) (Registered 31 March 2014)
5. Gifts, benefits and hospitality (UK
Address of donor : Emirates Old Trafford, Talbot Road, Manchester M16 0PX
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: 2 tickets and hospitality for self and guest to attend England v Australia test match, valued at £450 each, total value £900
Date of receipt of donation: 2 August 2013
Date of acceptance of donation: 2 August 2013
Donor status: limited company, registration 28451R
(Registered 4 August 2013)
The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community
, 16 Gressenhall Road, London SW18 5Ql, invited me to nominate a charity to share in the proceeds of their charity fundraising walk and at my request they donated £2,000 to Fairtrade Foundation
. (Registered 1 July 2013)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.