How Kate Green voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted strongly for paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disabilityDetails
- Voted very strongly for a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted very strongly against university tuition feesDetails
- Voted very strongly against greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during electionsDetails
- Voted very strongly for raising welfare benefits at least in line with pricesDetails
- Voted strongly against a reduction in spending on welfare benefitsDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Kate Green hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
In Trafford, my understanding is that neither the local authority nor the CCG supports the proposals before us. Will the Minister explain the role of the health and wellbeing boards in the final decision on the plans?
More of Kate Green's recent appearances
Labour MP for Stretford and Urmston
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Work and Pensions
- Children: Maintenance
- Personal Independence Payment
- Housing Benefit
- Independent Living Fund
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister (Equalities) (7 Oct 2011 to 7 Oct 2013)
- Member, Work and Pensions Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 25 Oct 2011)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
(a) Address of donor: 128 Theobald’s Road, London WC1X 8TN
(a) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £3,000
(a) (Registered 31 March 2014)
5. Gifts, benefits and hospitality (UK
Address of donor : Emirates Old Trafford, Talbot Road, Manchester M16 0PX
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: 2 tickets and hospitality for self and guest to attend England v Australia test match, valued at £450 each, total value £900
Date of receipt of donation: 2 August 2013
Date of acceptance of donation: 2 August 2013
Donor status: limited company, registration 28451R
(Registered 4 August 2013)
The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community
, 16 Gressenhall Road, London SW18 5Ql, invited me to nominate a charity to share in the proceeds of their charity fundraising walk and at my request they donated £2,000 to Fairtrade Foundation
. (Registered 1 July 2013)
Trustee of the Webb Memorial Trust, which works for social and economic justice. (Registered 17 April 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.