How Jo Johnson voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted very strongly for removing hereditary peers from the House of LordsDetails
- Voted moderately against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Voted very strongly for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per yearDetails
- Voted very strongly for encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted very strongly against raising welfare benefits at least in line with pricesDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Jo Johnson occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask the Secretary of State for Justice (1) what the average length of time taken for the completion of coroner inquests was in (a) 2009, (b) 2010 and (c) 2011; (2) what steps he is taking to reduce the length of time taken for the completion of coroner inquests; (3) what effect he expects the appointment of a chief coroner will have on the time taken to complete coroner inquests.
To ask the Secretary of State for Culture, Olympics, Media and Sport what assessment she has made of the effectiveness of (a) the Telephone Preference Service, (b) Ofcom and (c) the Information Commissioner's Office in preventing unsolicited sales and marketing calls.
To ask the Secretary of State for Culture, Olympics, Media and Sport what information her Department holds on the volume of unsolicited sales and marketing calls made over the last five years.
More of Jo Johnson's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Orpington
Topics of interest
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Innovation and Skills
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Energy and Climate Change
- BBC World Service: India
- Biggin Hill Airport: Olympic Games 2012
- Official Visits
- Driving: Sleep Apnoea
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 83.30% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 20–21 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 82 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Jo Johnson’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 27 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.