The prospectus for the Local Growth Fund: Housing Revenue Account Borrowing Programme (2015-16 and 2016-17) sets out how bids for additional housing revenue account borrowing are assessed. The prospectus is available on the Government’s website at: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/local-growth-fund -housing-revenue-account-borrowing-programme-2015-to-2016-an d-2016-to-2017 The...
The Government wants to see high quality housing built quickly and efficiently and is working closely with the housebuilding and construction industry to encourage greater use of innovative approaches, including advanced housing manufacturing and construction. We are also encouraging the use of innovative construction techniques through our National Planning Practice Guidance, published in...
Officials are currently finalising the evaluation report before submitting it to Ministers. The findings of the evaluation will then be published in due course.
More of Brandon Lewis's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Great Yarmouth
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Communities and Local Government
- Innovation and Skills
- Work and Pensions
- Departmental Postal Services
- RRS Discovery
- Public Transport: Concessions
- James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Other offices held in the past
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary for Communities and Local Government (6 Sep 2012 to 15 Jul 2014)
- Member, Work and Pensions Committee (29 Nov 2010 to 29 Oct 2012)
- Member, Regulatory Reform (26 Jul 2010 to 3 Dec 2012)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 33 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Has voted in 86.55% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 11 annotations on this MP’s speeches — above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 115 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Brandon Lewis’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 261 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
Director of Woodlands Schools Ltd, 428 Rayleigh Road, Hutton CM13 1SD. Private primary schools. (Resigned 17 September 2012.)
(b) Support in the capacity as an MP
(b) Name of donor: Brine Flow Properties & Handling Ltd
(b) Address of donor: 51 East Quay, South Denes Road, Great Yarmouth
, Norfolk NR30 3PR
(b) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £2,000
(b) Date of receipt: 11 December 2013
(b) Date of acceptance: 11 December 2013
(b) Donor status: company, registration 07492050
(b) (Registered 14 January 2014)
8. Land and Property
House in Great Yarmouth , owned jointly with my wife, from which rental income was derived until 24 September 2013. (Registered 6 September 2012; updated 26 September 2013)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.