How Stuart Andrew voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Voted very strongly for increasing the rate of VAT Source
Voted very strongly for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Source
Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons system Source
Voted moderately for more EU integration Source
Voted moderately for reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax") Source
Voted very strongly for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Source
Get email notifications when Stuart Andrew votes in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Stuart Andrew occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
Connectivity to Leeds Bradford airport – Stuart Andrew.
I congratulate my hon. Friend on securing this debate. He is making an important and excellent point about the impact of not taking action. I want to strengthen his point by saying that if governing bodies do not make that decision early, it becomes a much bigger problem for them, the school and the wider community.
It is a pleasure to serve under the chairmanship of my neighbour, Mr Davies. I begin by congratulating the hon. Member for Scunthorpe (Nic Dakin) on securing the debate. It has been my pleasure to work with him in the past on the campaign for the children’s heart unit in Leeds, and I know how dedicated he is to a cause once he gets the bit between his teeth. I also pay tribute to my...
More of Stuart Andrew's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Pudsey
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Work and Pensions
- Electoral Commission Committee
- Heart Diseases: Children
- Heart Diseases
- NHS: Pensions
- Armed Forces: Pay
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Welsh Affairs Committee (2 Nov 2010 to 5 Nov 2012)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 50 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 11 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 87.23% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 126 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Stuart Andrew’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 103 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 26 Aug 2014.
(a) Name of donor: United and Cecil Club
(a) Address of donor: Beckfield, Crouch Lane, Windsor, SL4 4TN
(a) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £5,000
(a) Donor status: unincorporated association
(a) (Registered 8 January 2014)
8. Land and Property
House in Leeds, from which rental income is received.
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from