How Stuart Andrew voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Voted moderately for more EU integration Source
Voted strongly for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Source
Voted very strongly for reducing central government funding of local government Source
Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons system Source
Voted very strongly against raising welfare benefits at least in line with prices Source
Voted very strongly for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Source
Get email notifications when Stuart Andrew speaks in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Stuart Andrew occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what progress has been made in training every GP and GP nurse in child physical and mental health.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, if he will make it his policy to introduce a named doctor or health professional for every child with a long-term condition.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, if he will extend the patient survey of young people in inpatient settings to cover outpatient and community settings.
More of Stuart Andrew's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Pudsey
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Work and Pensions
- Electoral Commission Committee
- Heart Diseases: Children
- Heart Diseases
- NHS: Pensions
- Health Services: Children
- Armed Forces: Pay
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Welsh Affairs Committee (2 Nov 2010 to 5 Nov 2012)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 43 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 16 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 86.50% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 131 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Stuart Andrew’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 106 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 24 Nov 2014.
(a) Name of donor: United and Cecil Club
(a) Address of donor: Beckfield, Crouch Lane, Windsor, SL4 4TN
(a) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £5,000
(a) Donor status: unincorporated association
(a) (Registered 8 January 2014)
8. Land and Property
House in Leeds, from which rental income is received.
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from