How Robin Walker voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted moderately for reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")Details
- Voted strongly for a reduction in spending on welfare benefitsDetails
- Voted moderately against raising welfare benefits at least in line with pricesDetails
- Voted very strongly for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
- Voted very strongly against a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Robin Walker hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
Fairer Schools Funding and the f40 campaign – Robin Walker.
What steps he is taking to promote trade opportunities for UK business in high-growth markets.
In export week, will the Minister congratulate Worcester firm Waste Spectrum, which is exactly one of those mid-sized companies that has recently achieved its first sale to China and will be dispatching one of its specially designed incinerators, built in Worcester, to that high-growth market at the end of this month?
More of Robin Walker's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Worcester
Topics of interest
- Energy and Climate Change
- Communities and Local Government
- Innovation and Skills
- Pupils: Per Capita Costs
- Palliative Care
- Affordable Housing: Worcester
- Green Deal Scheme: Worcester
- Latin America
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Committees on Arms Export Controls (formerly Quadripartite Committee) (2 Dec 2012 to 4 Nov 2013)
- Member, Welsh Affairs Committee (27 Jun 2011 to 3 Dec 2012)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 53 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 25 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 83.40% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 99 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Robin Walker’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 98 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 7 Apr 2014.
(a) Name of donor: Redwood Care Homes Limited
(a) Address of donor: The Foresters, Walton Pool, Clent, Stourbridge DY9 9RP
(a) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £2,000
(a) Donor status: company, registration no 03488210
(a) (Registered 6 March 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.