How Nick de Bois voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Voted moderately against a more proportional system for electing MPs Source
Voted moderately for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Source
Voted very strongly for replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons system Source
Voted a mixture of for and against more EU integration Source
Voted very strongly for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Source
Voted moderately for reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax") Source
Get email notifications when Nick de Bois speaks in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Nick de Bois sometimes rebelled against their party in this parliament
Will my hon. Friend give way on that point?
Just a brief question.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what assessment he has made of the performance of the London Ambulance Service between 1 September and 30 November 2014 in relation to Category A response time targets in (a) London and (b) Enfield.
More of Nick de Bois's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Enfield North
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- International Development
- Innovation and Skills
- Departmental Drinking Water
- Drugs: Misuse
Currently held offices
- Member, Justice Committee
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Public Administration Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 5 Dec 2011)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 44 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 77 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 79.83% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 86 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Nick de Bois’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 126 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 6 Jan 2015.
Of 3rd Step Broadcast:
Payment of £1,025 received from Global Radio, 30 Leicester Square, London WC2H 7LA for providing Saturday presenter cover on three occasions. Payment retained by 3rd Step Broadcast for the winner of a constituency entrepreneurs scheme. Hours: 7 hrs on each occasion; 21 hrs in total. (Registered 17 December 2014)
a)Director and sole shareholder in 3rd Step Broadcast (Registered 11 December 2013)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from